Thursday, February 23, 2006

"If it's too loud, you're too old!"



There is very little music that has had such impact on me as Phill Niblock's. The first time I heard it I didn't know what to think, except for that this was music at it's most raw. More punk-rock and more beautiful than any other music I've ever heard it still continues to send pleasant shivers down my spine everytime I listen to it.

Well, the man graces the cover of this month's The Wire so go buy and read ye illiterates! Then go to http://www.thewire.co.uk/web/mp3specials.php
and download an exclusive preview from his new Touch-release!

2 Comments:

Blogger Viktor Sjöberg said...

kommer det att uppdateras regelbundet här nu? det vore ju strålande!

11:55 AM  
Blogger johan said...

ser inte bättre ut. peppen är hög!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home